Dr. Thomas Kosasa is a professor of reproductive endocrinology at the University of Hawaii, John A. Burns School of Medicine. He graduated from Dartmouth College and earned his medical degree at the McGill University School of Medicine. He completed his residency in obstetrics and gynecology and fellowship in reproductive endocrinology at Harvard Medical School.
Dr. Kosasa is a consultant for Maternal and Reproductive Health for the Food and Drug Administration and a past member for the Hawaii State Board of Medical Examiners and the Food and Drug Administration.
Dr. Kosasa is a retired Major in the United States Army and was the Chief of Gyn-Surgical Service and the Director of the Infertility Division at Martin Army Hospital in Fort Benning, GA.
Dr. Kosasa’s Professional Societies include:
- American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- American Fertility Society
- Board of Trustees, Pan Pacific Surgical Association
- Hawaii Medical Association
- Pacific Coast Obstetrical and Gynecological Society